Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use my domain / email address with n-Mailer SMTP Relay Service?
- Almost certainly 'yes'. In a small number of situations the service may not work due to technical restrictions by your ISP or hosting company - so we offer a money back guarantee
- Can you stop my emails being blacklisted and / or going to the spam folder?
- n-Mailer SMTP Relay Service can help with many of the common causes of poor deliverability - we monitor various third party blacklists, are signed up to many ISP feedback loop services and all our servers have correct / valid DNS and reverse DNS entries. We can also provide specific advice on your emails to help resolve other / content related issues.
- I have more than one email address. Should I open multiple accounts?
- No, you just need to create one account. With n-Mailer SMTP Relay Service you will be able to send emails from any of your email addresses, from the same account. Just make sure to configure your mail client software properly (Contact Us).
- I just purchased a monthly plan/prepaid but I can't send email. Why?
- Activation process is not immediate. Provides for, after registration and payment, fill out a short questionnaire which will be sent via email (or in your customer area). The completion of the activation will occur only after our staff have received the answers to the questionnaire and have verified that the customer is not a spammer. The email containing the questionnaire will be sent to the user, within hours of receiving confirmation of payment by the customer. A few hours also requires the verification phase of the client's answers.
- My ISP blocks outgoing mail on port 25. What can I do?
- In case port 25 (default port for SMTP) is blocked you can choose an alternate port. We suggest using our alternate port 587.
- What types of payment do you accept?
- We accept payments from all major credit and debit cards - including Visa, Mastercard and AMEX - through PayPal.
- Can I download my mail delivery reports?
Yes, you can easily download the data as a CSV formatted file.
CSV files can be easily imported/edited into common spreadsheet applications, like Microsoft Excel and Open Office.
- What programs and applications does n-Mailer SMTP Relay Service work with?
- n-Mailer SMTP Relay Service is compatible with almost all email programs / applications that support SMTP authentication such as:
- Email clients (Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird, Mac Mail)
- Mobile devices (iPhone / iTouch / iPod, Windows Mobile devices, Symbian S60 devices)
- Mailing list / bulk email software (Max Bulk Mailer, Infacta Group Mail)
- Mail server software (Exchange, IBM Lotus Domino)
- Mail transfer agents (Sendmail, Postfix, Exim)
- Web scripting (PHP, ASP)